Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Lessons Learned


I have no regrets.
I did what was right at that time.
I have helped others and learned a great deal.

Being a wife and mother enlarged my heart.
Being ill has helped me develop empathy, patience, and
an increased unity with my husband
Serving as a Primary teacher and InService Leader (teacher of teachers),
I learned about teaching, and working with others.
Sponsoring a Cambodian refugee family,
increased my understanding of people.
My 17 years as an editor taught me
about holding to principles.
Writing for the Ensign
gave me experience and confidence as a writer.
Volunteering for ten years at the elementary school
and applying for teaching positions,
built my confidence as a professional teacher.
My four years as a visiting teaching coordinator and at the BYU ward,
taught me to reach out to others in love.
My year of answering feedback as a Church Service missionary,
has deepened my testimony of the Gospel
and taught me to respond with love.
.

I’m thankful for the Lord’s
guidance in my life
and the lessons He has
guided me to learn.



No comments:

Post a Comment