Friday, March 25, 2016

No Longer Waiting

by Cheryl Merrick

I don’t need to wait.
I can reach my goals now.
I can serve others now.
I do not need to wait to be a partner to my husband,
to serve as a missionary,
to support family and friends,
to improve my health,
to do family history,
write and study,
and make a peaceful home.


I do not need to wait to change
I can be a better person now
I can pray for a changed heart
and for the strength to improve.
I can listen to the promptings I am given
and seek guidance in the scriptures

I do not need to wait until
I have been called to serve in the Church.
I can reach out now.
I can lead and set a righteous example.
I share my experience and talents.
I do not need an invitation to reach out in love.
I am no longer waiting.



1/20/2014





Inspired by

You don’t need an invitation before you start moving in the direction of your righteous goals. You don’t need to wait for permission to become the person you were designed to be. You don’t need to wait to be invited to serve in the Church.

President Uchtdorf Ensign Feb 2014 p 5

No comments:

Post a Comment