Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Have I?

by Cheryl Merrick

Have I pushed myself too much?
Have I sat too long at the computer?
Have I spent too little time relaxing?
Have I tried to help too many people?
Have I been too impatient wanting perfection in
everyone and everything right now?
Have I spent too little time replenishing my soul?
Have I been too involved in and felt too responsible for others lives?
Have I been too obsessed with getting things done
to listen to the promptings of the Holy Spirit?
Have I ignored the growing fatigue and become too tired?
Have I lost my priority balance and tried to do too much?
Have I neglected my stretches and exercises
so I become too stiff and weak?
Have I exercised too hard at times and not built up slowly?
Have I eaten too much some moments and too little sometimes?
Have I spent too much time trying to help people
and not enough time studying and reflecting?
Have I pushed myself too much?


No comments:

Post a Comment