Thursday, November 22, 2018

Gratitude Thanksgiving 2018

by Cheryl Merrick

My eyesight has returned
and with it the joy 
of reading and writing again.

There has been sweet moments 
spent with our little granddaughter 
answering all her "why" questions.


Problems have been resolved, 
bringing greater peace 
and freedom to my life.

More stable health,
allows me to care for my home,
and do more things.

Once again, my husband and I  
enjoy our walks along the river
and doing projects together.

As we've received
their love and support,
my appreciation for 
our neighbors has grown.

I've thrived on sunny days,
being outside,
and the boldness of the desert.

I've savored moments spent with 
my husband, family, and friends.

But all this would mean little
without the light, love, and hope
my Savior gives me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment